About the Show
Pegged at US$ 700 billion by 2020, the eCommerce market is adding newer dimensions to the retail industry of India. While the entry barriers are lower as compared to physical retail, the competition is getting tougher with a plethora of "me-too" labels flooding the eCommerce space. Given the rising consciousness amongst consumers, need of hour is to seek newer strategies to lure the huge base of online shoppers that is set to touch 530 million by 2025... Read More
Top industry experts addressing sessions | One to one networking opportunities with eRetail majors | Platform to learn licensing comprehensively | Gain both retail & eRetail perspective | Business aspect coverage from strategy to execution | Case studies evaluation - Get exposed to what others are doing in licensing | And much more!
Startups | Brand Owners | Potential Licensors | Retailers| Manufacturers | Wholesalers/ Distributors | Product Sourcing Professional Buyers | Product Development Teams | Promotional Strategists | Advertising | Marketing | Entrepreneurs | Creative Professionals | Management Students.
Mr. Afsar Zaidi
Co-Founder and CEO, Exceed Entertainment HRX
Mr. Sandeep Dahiya
Director & Business Head, Brand Extensions BCCL
Mr. Vishal Sinha
Business head, Sanjeev Kapoor Brands Pvt Ltd
This one day conference brings together the licensing and eRetail fraternity together under the same roof. A great business opportunity, this knowledge forum gathers a presence of 25 plus veterans of the industry to talk about brand licensing being an effective retail strategy for eRetailers, small & medium scale manufacturers.
- Hotel Lalit Ashok, Bengaluru
- 17th February 2018 10:00am - 06:30pm
- 200 Seats 09:00am - 06:00pm
- Networking Night 06:00pm Onwards
- 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM Session 1: The Indian Licensing Industry - What Are The Opportunities You Should Be Exploring?
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Session 3: The Intersection Of Innovation And Retail Reshaping The Brand Licensing Sector
- 14:30 PM - 16:00PM Session 5: Connecting With The 'digital' Generation: Moving From Ecommerce To Me-commerce
- 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM Inaugural: The Current State & Strategic Future of Indian Franchising - Vision 2020
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Session 1:Indian Market Opportunity from a Global Lens: How Global Brands See Indian Market and expansion opportunities
- 12:30 PM - 13:30 PM Session 2: How does a Global Brand weigh & Recruit the Master Franchisee in India? How to Make Three Party Franchising Work?
- 14:30 AM - 15:30 AM Session 3: The Right Agreement: Legal Insights and Franchise agreements Practices
- 15:30 PM - 16:15 PM Session 4: The need & importance of training in franchise systems
- 16:45 PM - 17:30 PM Session 5: THE A-Z OF BUYING A MASTER FRANCHISE
Our Opportunity Showcasers
Table Space Area
Standee Display Opportunity
Logo Presence in Venue Branding in the Pre Function Area
Networking Opportunity over Lunch & Hi-Tea
Enrty Pass to Networking Cocktail Evening
Ad Space in Conference Catalogue
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunity Showcase & Sponsorship Hotlines
Mail at: email@example.com
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 License India.