Chairman and President of the Charles Edison Fund (the "Fund"). Established in 1948 by Thomas Alva Edison's son, the Fund is a philanthropic institution dedicated to supporting worthwhile endeavors in the areas of medical research, science education and historic preservation.
• Chairman, President and Trustee of the Edison Innovation Foundation ("the Foundation"). The Foundation, a nonprofit organization incorporated in 1996, operates for historical, scientific and educational purposes with an emphasis on the preservation of Edison's ideas, processes, inventions, inspiration and works.
• Former Chair and current Member, Advisory Council for Graduate Studies and Research, University of Notre Dame du lac;
• Former Chairman and current Director of Robert A. Stanger & Co., Investment Banking Firm.
• Chairman Emeritus New Jersey Hall of Fame Foundation
• Associated with the Law Firm of Christiansen, Jube & Keegan, Shrewsbury, New Jersey